How to use the case-maker
How to make my own case
The Case-maker Explained
When buying it as a gift for your loved one, you can't wait to see their face when they open it up. Even if you create it for yourself – seeing the product of your own work right in your hands is an amazing feeling. Especially when that's a photo of something you hold deer on it.
So you have decided to give our case-maker a shot. YAY!
We did our best to make the process as easy as possible with as little uncertainty as we could. But still, sometimes it can feel uncomfortable to do something for the first time, and If you aren't 100% sure what you are doing, well, the fault is on us!
That's why, in this guide, I will explain everything you need to know about our (ehm.. really super cool ehm..) CASE-MAKER!
So let's begin:
The first Thing you see when you get in is the panel in which you choose your phone, simply click on the brand you have, and then on the model you have:
EASINESS LEVEL: over 100.
CHOOSE YOUR TYPE OF CASE
Don't know what to choose?
THE MAIN DESIGNING PANNEL:
YOU MADE IT TO THE MAIN PANEL. NOW WE WILL DESIGN THE ACTUAL CASE!
We see here a lot of things, let's break it up:
- The phone mock-up (mock-up is a digital photo of how it will look in real life) – this is the picture of the phone right in the middle. You put things on it.
- A blue dotted line – THIS IS IMPORTANT! The blue line is the field in which your photo supposed to be. Since we use an advanced full wrap - 3D printing, the blue area is bigger then the actual phone, because the sides are printed as well.
ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE BLUE LINES WILL NOT BE PRINTED!
3. A red warning telling you just that right under the blue dotted line.
4. An upper bar:
Now it's time for designing! here are the two remaining tabs on the upper bar:
The Text Editor
The Image editor
You might notice you have 3 options to choose from On the image tab:
1. My computer - Upload an image from your computer to the case-maker and place in on your case!
2. Gallery - this is all the photos, images and animations we made for you to use freely in your design, be creative!
3. Online - Those are various social platform, Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, ect. You can log-in and choose a photo from there.
The side-bar on the right
If you still have questions, you can look at the FAQs, you might find an answer there!
Also, feel free to write us a massage! we are responsive and help you with anything you need. just click this green bubble on the bottom-right!